Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Decisions, Decisions

After finally settling into my cozy job at St. Joe's hospital, I have been asked to move again.
I long for the excitement of the political field. Always on the go, always under pressure, always on a deadline.
But...at the same time, I love the fact that I have something permanent & stable here. I make decent money (and once my raise kicks in, it will be awesome!), will have health insurance & vacation pay soon. I enjoy the people I work with & I am learning new things everyday, as well as meeting new people. I am finally letting the roots that I re-planted last year have time to grow.
Do i really want to dig those up again to move somewhere like NM, CO or even back to NV?
Is the thrill of another win worth throwing my life into total chaos again? Maybe next time I'll never recover from it. Its taken me a year to get this far. Next time it could take longer.
I'm not sure what to do. Right now I'm just looking for guidance & wisdom.

No comments: