Monday, September 29, 2008

No Time for Partisan Politics

Pelosi asked in a floor speech shortly before the vote. "It is a number that is staggering, but tells us only the costs of the Bush administration's failed economic policies — policies built on budgetary recklessness, on an anything goes mentality, with no regulation, no supervision and no discipline in the system." about the $700 Billion bail out.
At this time, we cannot afford petty name calling. I expect more from my leaders, I expect more from those running my country.
I am absolutely disgusted right now.
As far as I am concerned, the Clinton administration, greedy oil speculators, and unscrupulous Wall Street big wigs are at fault. The economy has taken a serious down turn in the last 2 years since the Democrats have taken over congress we have seen a rise in oil prices, a drop in housing values and I cannot believe the audacity of Nancy Pelosi & Rep Barney Frank to blame Republicans.
We can point the finger all we want, but that is not going to save our economy.
I suggest we all call, email or fax not only OUR congressmen, but also House leaders to let them know how unhappy we are as Americans and that we want PARTISAN POLITICS LEFT OUT OF THIS. I dont care where Barack Obama or John McCain stand on this. Something's gotta be done, and without the name calling.
www.house.gov (search for your Representative)

No comments: