Friday, July 08, 2005

Controversial, but Important

I posted this on my other blog & was asked to remove it by someone. If you have had an abortion & do not want to read about it, then do not continue any further... Thank you.

My name could have been David
My name could have been Kelly
I could have invented a cure for cancer
I could have been the first female president
I would have had brothers and sisters
I would have been the first grandbaby.
I could have been an amazing dancer
I could have been on broadway
I could have gone to Harvard
I could have gone to Oxford
I would have loved to bring world peace
I would have opened a huge orphanage in Africa
I could have brought peace in Korea
I could have ended communism in China
But my life ended shortly
I was burned alive
I loved my mommy very much
But she didn't love me
She didn't think I was worth the sacrifice it takes to be a mommy
I died when I was 10 weeks old
I didn't know what was happening
It began to get very hot, and I couldn't breathe
I began burning alive
Then as I was being born, I saw my mommy, for the first and last time ever
The only thing I heard her say was that she was glad to be rid of me.

One abortion proceedure is done with a saline acidic solution injected into the womb of the mother. The solution than rises the temperature of the fluids inside of the mothers womb and heats up the babies body. As this takes place, it also burns the baby while it is still alive. As the baby inhales the hot womb water polluted by the saline acid, the baby's inards are burned causing the heart to stop. 1 in every 300 abortion attempts fail, and the baby is prematurely born and burned...ALIVE.Whether you admit it or not abortion is wrong there is no such thing as pro choice, the baby doesn't get a choice, and you are taking a human life.

2 comments:

thelovelyval said...

Not to be graphic or disgusting, but abortionismurder.org & priests for life have pictures that you can use.
I sometimes think that those pictures do more harm than good though. Each person can argue either way.
The goal should not be to gross people out, but to tug on their heart strings. Often times when I see someone holding a poster of an aborted fetus I only think that they are going too far, and proving to the left that we can be crazy & out there, Sometimes pushing people who are on the fence further away.
A picture of a sonogram, ultrasound or even a baby post-birth is more effective in many ways, to show the miracle of life.

thelovelyval said...

Do what you feel you must, only realize that being judgemental, and not a woman will rarely do you much good. The offensive pics will do even less good.