Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Where Do You Draw the Line, Part Two

I received a rather nasty post from an unwelcome blogger. I don't care if you read my post, but please don't call me a hypocrite. I think we should live along the lines that we must agree to disagree. Trust me, I have read MANY blogs, and well, even the NEW YORK TIMES or the ARIZONA REPUBLIC, and been quite upset at what is there in black and white.
As decent human beings and as a general rule...Don't call me a hypocrite just because you don't believe as I do. At least I can back my faith and beliefs up with fact. Can you, Ms. Universal Unitaliterian United Church? As far as I'm concerned, that church was created to serve your needs and purposes not to have to be accountable to anyone or anything. It is people like you, who judge others, and then start your own religions because people are judged. Talk about being Ass Backwards!
Please see my comments to you in Where Do You Draw the Line.
Thank you for respecting my space.

1 comment:

Ace said...

I haven't had any nasty comments posted to my blog yet, but I have received emails from people who have read it (some are relatives) and seem to think I'm either:
a) a traitor to my homeland,
b) a pompous windbag,
c) a snarling, right-wing lunatic,
d) all of the above.

I must have touched some nerves.