Monday, December 27, 2004

No What Ifs

What if I never make it? What if I never find the love of my life? What if I already met him, and I passed him by, for what I thought was a better find? What if...What if...What if...
I have determined that I will have no "what if's" in my life. From now on, Carpe Diem. Live life to its fullest. Pray to God that I stay in His perfect will, but if I don't, know that His grace is sufficient and expansive enough for Him to bring me back to where I need to be. And besides, no one else may love me, but He always will.

1 comment:

Jessica B. said...

That's awesome Val, we should all live this way. If you have too many "what ifs" in your life, you miss too many of the good things...if you don't take risks, you don't get rewards. If you sit there and ask "what if?" you may miss that opportunity to take that risk!!