Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Psalm 66:19

God is faithful. He answers prayers. He takes care of those that are faithful to Him and His word. I am standing on His promise that says, "For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

I am asking for prayer for favor here in DC and for God's hand to guide me in the right direction, that I would cross paths with those that will help me find the job that I am supposed to be in. I also need God's provision financially.

Thanks for standing in prayer with me.

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on Earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in Heaven." -Matthew 18:19

2 comments:

TammyLee said...

I am praying for you friend.

thelovelyval said...

Thanks, I love you. And I am praying for you too :o)